432 – Capture Customer’s Email Addresses
- No WordPress Announcements this week
Is there a plugin for that?
With more than 50,000 plugins in the WordPress repository, it’s hard to find the perfect one. Each week, I will highlight an interesting plugin form the repository.
For more great plugins, download my 50 Most Useful Plugins eBook.
404 Monitor makes it effortless to spot 404 errors on your website. Instead of you having to hunt down 404 errors, all the 404 errors on your website are captured and presented in an easy to understand format.
Capture Customer’s Email Addresses
- Use a discount or lead magnet to get someone to subscribe
- Make your email signup prominent and on every page
- Capture email address when adding to the cart with Jilt for WooCommerce
- Build a specific landing page for collecting emails
- Use an exit-intent pop-up to bring folks back to your site
Thank you to those who use my affiliate links. As you know I make a small commission when someone uses my link and I want to say thank you to the following people. For all my recommended resources, go to my Resources Page