146 – Inspiration from Creator of Pressgram and Using WordPress for Corporations
2 Upcoming WordPress Webinars
- You’re Doing it Wrong – 13 mistakes WordPress users make
- October 4th 10am EST
- Register for webinar
- Classroom: Create a WordPress Theme from Scratch
- October 11th, 10am EST
- $10 before event starts
- Register for classroom
- Video Tutorial on Retina Images coming soon.
- FinCon13 is October 17-20th and I’ll be speaking
- WordPress Developer’s Training
- I’ll will be starting another round of my developer training on October 7th. It’s a four week long course that will take you from a hobbyist to WordPress developer.
Tools / Plugins
This week’s resource is Pressgram. It was an honor to have the creator of the app on the show, John Saddington. John is an amazing entrepreneur and a guy that I look up to since he is able to accomplish so many things during the course of the day.
If you’d like to be part of the Nifty 50 sign up today!
WordPress in the Enterprise
Also in the episode, I have the honor of getting to share a WordCamp session before it actually happens. In this episode, Kelly Hansen ( Pongos.com ), Kerry Mickelson ( agu.org ) and Sean Conklin ( Pongos.com ) will help us get a better understanding of how WordPress works in the enterprise environment.
Looking for a WordPress project? Check out jobs.wordpress.net.
Call To Action
- Sign up for next webinar
- Sign up for next classroom
- Catch the video replay of how to create child theme
Thanks for the interview Dustin! Was a pleasure to talk about what we are up to @ AGU. ~KerrySep 21, 2013
I see more and more companies using wordpress in the work place. I wish companies would just do away with using share point for purposes where wordpress is so much better.Sep 21, 2013