104 – Become a Full-Time Freelance Developer
In today’s episode we hear the inspiring journey of Chad Warner, who has successfully transitioned out of his full-time job into a full-time freelance developer.
Some of the questions Chad answers in the interview:
– Tell us what you do at your current job.
– How did you become interested in web design?
– When did you decide you wanted to go full-time working for yourself?
– How did you tell your current boss?
– How have you managed doing two jobs at one time?
– What are you going to do about benefits?
– What advice would you give someone who’s listening who wants to become a full-time developer?