513 – Time for Your 2021 WordPress Security Audit
- WPChill Takes Over Gutenberg Forms, Plans To Shake Up the Free Forms Market
- WordCamp US Seeks New Host City for 2022
- Gutenberg 11.8 Adds Dozens of Features, Including Featured Patterns and Automatically-Generated Heading Anchors
Is there a plugin for that?
With more than 50,000 plugins in the WordPress repository, it’s hard to find the perfect one. Each week, I will highlight an interesting plugin form the repository.
For more great plugins, download my 50 Most Useful Plugins eBook.
Disable Drop Cap disables the Drop Cap option in the Gutenberg Block editor.
Time for your 2021 WordPress Security Audit
Here’s the checklist for an upcoming security audit:
- Is all the software on your website up to date?
- Who has admin level access?
- Do you have a backup solution?
- Are you using two factor authentication?
- Do you have any unused WordPress plugins or themes?
- Does your web host do anything to secure your site?
- Is your site HTTPS?
- Are you limiting login attempts?
- Who has FTP access?
- Are you monitoring WordPress activity?
- Do you use a WordPress security plugin?
Thank you to those who use my affiliate links. As you know I make a small commission when someone uses my link and I want to say thank you to the following people. For all my recommended resources, go to my Resources Page