453 – Embed a Google Form in a WordPress Site
Is there a plugin for that?
With more than 50,000 plugins in the WordPress repository, it’s hard to find the perfect one. Each week, I will highlight an interesting plugin form the repository.
For more great plugins, download my 50 Most Useful Plugins eBook.
Innozilla Skins for Contact Form 7 makes creating Contact Form 7 forms a breeze.
Embed a Google Form in a WordPress Site
- One form, multiple websites
- All the results are in the same Google Sheet
- First go to https://docs.google.com/forms/ to create your form
- Once satisfied with the form, then use the Send button in the upper right corner
- This gives you three options and the last option, is an embed code that you can drop into your website.
- If you want to make the form look a bit nicer, then use the Forminator Pro plugin
Thank you to those who use my affiliate links. As you know I make a small commission when someone uses my link and I want to say thank you to the following people. For all my recommended resources, go to my Resources Page