414 – Automate Your WordPress Site with Zapier
- WordPress 5.0 Beta 3
- Activity: A New Way to Monitor, Debug, and Repair Your Site
- Authors of Popular WordPress.org Themes Rolling Out Gutenberg Compatibility Updates Ahead of 5.0 Release
Is there a plugin for that?
With more than 50,000 plugins in the WordPress repository, it’s hard to find the perfect one. Each week, I will highlight an interesting plugin form the repository.
For more great plugins, download my 50 Most Useful Plugins eBook.
BirchPress is an appointment booking and online scheduling plugin that allows service businesses such as spas, yoga studios, contractors and photographers to take online appointment bookings. Merchants can embed a booking form in a page or post on the website, and customers can see service availability and book an appointment online directly. It is an effective tool to manage appointments and staffing schedules.
Automate Your WordPress Site with Zapier
Here’s some things that you can automate with the free Zapier plan:
- Share new posts on social media
- Post Instagram photos to WordPress
- Post YouTube videos to WordPress
- Post RSS feed to WordPress
- Send Buffer posts to WordPress or WordPress posts to Buffer
- Post SurveyMonkey results to WordPress
- Send Google Docs to WordPress
- Add WordPress post to Google Calendar
- Store WordPress Posts in DropBox
How to Connect Zapier with WordPress
- Login to your WordPress account
- Under the Users option in the sidebar menu of your admin panel, choose “Add New User”
- As the Username, put “Zapier”
- For the email, put any email address that you have access to (not Zapier’s email address)
- Generate a secure password
- Under Role, choose Admin if you want Zapier to do pretty much anything with your blog (Zapier recommends using Editor)
- Click “Add New User”
Thank you to those who use my affiliate links. As you know I make a small commission when someone uses my link and I want to say thank you to the following people. For all my recommended resources, go to my Resources Page