181 – The Importance of Personal Branding
- Special thanks to Music Radio Creative for the great new audio branding.
- No WordPress news this week
There’s a Plugin for That
With more than 50,000 plugins in the WordPress repository, it’s hard to find the perfect one. Each week, I will highlight an interesting plugin form the repository.
For more great plugins, download my 50 Most Useful Plugins eBook.
This week, our featured plugin is Jetpack because it was recently updated to version 3.0.
The UI has changed significantly and it is much easier to use.
If you’d like to learn more about Jetpack and all of the benefits, listen to Episode 134
The Importance of Personal Branding
Today’s guest is Ryan Rhoten and he is a typical mid-career type of guy. Recently he’s been studying and teaching others about creating their Personal Brand, both Offline and Online.
Some of the things we talk about today are:
- What is personal branding?
- Brand Called You
- History about personal branding
- What makes up your online brand?
- Why is your online brand important?
- Let’s talk about the Google search results for your name
- How to request Google to remove search engine results
- What happens if YourName.com isn’t available?
Three action items today to improve our personal brand.
- Google yourself and manage your online reputation
- Purchase your domain
- Personal Branding Blueprint Course
Call To Action
Are you in control of your online personal brand? If not, head on over to https://yourwebsiteengineer.com/pbb to learn more about Ryan’s course.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get regular WordPress content delivered right to your inbox.