157 – Gain Exposure for Your WordPress Development Business
- 3 Year Anniversary
- Dec 3rd, 2010 I started this podcast
- From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
- I’m now an Automattician
- Happiness Enginner
- Nothing will change here, podcasts and monthly webinars will continue
- WordPress Webinar
- December 6th, 10am EST
- How to Run WordPress Locally
- Register Today!
- Jetpack Plugin Update
- I’m loving the monitor features
- Check out WP Water Cooler 64
Tools / Plugins
- WordPress Wallpaper
Kevin mentions in a comment for Episode 153 that Google will rank domains higher that have been purchased by someone by purchases multiple domains.
Is this true, have you heard this?
Jared asks “What do you think of BNI, Chamber of Commerce, and other paid for networking group? Are they worth the money for the exposure?”
- Ways to Gain Exposure
- Join a paid membership networking group
- Go to WordCamp Events and network
- Attend local meetups (if possible)
- Tell everyone you know that you develop websites
- Follow WordPress conversations on twitter and be helpful to people
- Follow this list
- Become friends with other WordPress Developers.
Call To Action
- Sign up for next webinar