- NMX Breakfast Meetup
- Jaunary 4th, 7am PST
- Gold Coast Hotel and Casinos world-famous, award-winning Ports o Call Buffet
- Register Today
- iThemes Sync a great new way from iThemes to keep all of your WordPress sites updated.
7 Considerations for Mobile Ready Email Campaigns
Design for the Small Screen
- Make sure your content in your emails is formatted for small devices
Keep Content Short and Sweet
- Don’t use more words than necessary. Keep things short and to the point. Write your message and then edit out 40%
Use a Readable Font
- Use 12pt font for desktop viewing and 14pt font for mobile (or just always use 14pt)
Accomodate Fat Fingers
- Make sure images are atleast 44px by 44px. Also be sure that multiple links are not beside each other.
Make Contact Information Accessible
- Phone are great at creating their own links. If you want people to call, leave your message in plain text, so a user can click directly on the number to dial
- Think about how someone might navigate from an email message to your site. Is your site mobile ready? Is a signup form easy to access?
Test, Test, Test, Test and Test Some More
- Try recieving your newsletter on different devices, with different email clients. Establish a template. Then you can split test new campaigns once your have a template set.
Call To Action
- Register for next meetup in Las Vegas!