117 – 6 Reasons to Learn How to Code
- March 15th at 10am EST
- Register Today!
- Webinar replays are available online
WordPress Developer’s Training Course
Are you interested in becoming a better WordPress developer? Here’s your chance! In this four week course you will learn everything you need to know about WordPress, even if you’ve never written a line of code in your life. Learn More!
Late Night Internet Marketing
Tools / Plugins
I’m in love with stand up desks. I’m currently looking at building my own. Do you use a stand up desk? If so, what are the benefits? I’d love to hear from you!
Joe C. (Incoming Link Sites)
Kristi M. (best WP books)
- Using WordPress / Tris Hussey
- WordPress / Jessica Neuman Beck and Matt Beck
- Don’t Make Me Think / Steve Krug
6 Reasons You Should Learn How to Code
It’s useful even outside of computer geek circles
– You can save time and money by creating a simple program when you combine the knowledge of business with the knowledge of programming
It helps you talk to programmers
– Some knowledge of code may not make you a coder, but you’ll be able to easily communicate with someone who will be creating the program / application
It’s fun hobby
– Coding is addictive.
– There are struggles that you will face, but it is so worth it
– Time flys by
Computers are everywhere.
It teaches us other skills
– Science has shown that kids who learn piano makes them better at math, much the same with coding
– It helps problem solving / critical thinking
– Helps you notice things you might not have noticed before
Programmers are in high demand
– average starting salary for a good programmer is $100k
– no manual labor
Call To Action
- Sign up for Mark Down Webinar
- Do you use a stand up desk? I’d love to hear more!
- Are you interested in becoming a better WordPress developer? Spots are still available in my March WordPress developer’s course. Sign Up Today!