184 – Premium Plugins to Create Great Looking Sign Up Forms
- WordPress Webinar Replay
- Speaking at Podcast Movement in Dallas Texas, August 16-17
- Email Newsletter Snafu Last Saturday
- MailPoet / Elastic Email issues
- Links didn’t work
- Images didn’t work
Is there a plugin for that?
With more than 50,000 plugins in the WordPress repository, it’s hard to find the perfect one. Each week, I will highlight an interesting plugin form the repository.
For more great plugins, download my 50 Most Useful Plugins eBook.
OptinMonster is a premium plugin that you can use to create great looking signup forms, pop-up signups, slide up from the bottom and forms at the bottom of specific blog posts or show notes.
Premium Plugins to Create Great Looking Sign Up Forms
- Default Opt-In Form
- Easily create a simple optin for with your newsletter provider
- These are normally pretty clunky
- You have to pick from one of their ‘custom’ layouts
- To make custom modifications you’ll need to know CSS / HTML
- You can only display the form on your site, no popups etc.
- Cost: $67 – $97
- Pop-up and fade in after/before blog posts
- A/B Split test between the two
- Fully customize one of 18 default designs or create a completely custom form with HTML/CSS
- Draw attention to your sign up form with the ‘fade’ option
- Cost: Between $49 – $349 per year
- WYSIWYG Customizer – No coding necessary
- Pre-Made Templates with great fonts built in.
- Optin Types: Lightbox Popup, Floating Footer, Slide-In, Full Page Overlay and Side-Slide coming soon
- Fully customize where the form goes
- Pick specific categories
- Pick posts / pages / media
- Pick specific custom post types
- Pick specific post IDs
- Split test to see which is converting better
- Other Configuration Settings:
- Choose how long before pops up
- Cookie duration before optin is shown again
- Load on Second page view
- Hide for logged-in users
- Cost: Between $297 – $799 per year
- Create LeadPages and LeadBoxes
- Pages are full pages for things like webinar registration, thank you pages, newsletter signups
- Boxes are lightboxes that appear over your site for people to signup
- All pages are hosted on Leadpages
- Leadpages provides amazing stats of which templates work the best, over 70 landing page templates
- No coding with the best interface for updating the template
- Templates include countdown timers, buy buttons and dynamic elements
- Leadboxes remembers visitor’s information (pre populates fields)
- Two step opt-in for boosting engagement
- Built in split testing
- Works with
- Constant Contact
- and more!
Call To Action
How do you create your sign up boxes? Do you have more than one on your site? Do you analyze to see which one works the best?