- WordPress Webinar
- September 6th, 10am EST
- How to Build a Child Theme
- How a WordPress child theme works
- Why it’s important to develop with child themes
- How to create your own child theme
- Modify your current theme with your child theme
- Add custom functionality to your child theme with functions
- WordPress Plugin has been released! As Heard On is my contribution to the WordPress Plugins Repository
Tools / Plugins
I was shocked when I took a small survey at WordCamp and found out that a majority of people weren’t using Better WP Security. In this episode, I share some of the key features that will help you keep your website secure.
Cody asks about why you need a WordPress.com to use Akismet. I share how to get Akismet activated.
Beef Up the Security to Your WordPress Site
It is my pleasure to bring you an interview from WordCamp Grand Rapids. I met Brennen Byrne in between sessions and he showed me he really neat WordPress plugin GetClef.com.
This think made me feel space age as it eliminates the need to log into your WordPress site.
— Dustin Hartzler (@DustinHartzler) August 28, 2013
Call To Action
- Sign up for next webinar
- Install Better WP Security today! If you need help configuring the plugin, check out Conquer Your Website. One of the modules explains the step by step method of setting up this plugin.