- WordPress Webinar
- Add eCommerce to WordPress site
- May 3rd 10am EST
- Register Today!
- WordPress 3.6 Beta is out
Tools / Plugins
How to Interpret What a Client Wants
Charlie from South Africa
- What is the best procedure of getting to know what a client wants?
- Do you have a set procedure?
- Do you give the client a list of sites to visit and let them choose which format they prefer?
- Do you give them a questionnaire?
- Maybe the Steve Jobs method is best. Don’t ask them what they want, tell them what they want.
My Steps to Determining What a Client Wants
- First my work with us page http://hartzlerdm.com/work-with-us/
- Follow up the email request with either a phone call or an email
- The purpose is to try to get to know what your client is looking for
- Find some themes that do approximately what they are looking for and share with client
- Tools to help clients communicate with you:
Call To Action
- Sign up for next webinar