Podcast name: Your Website Engineer
Podcast url: yourwebsiteengineer.com
How do you measure the number of followers?
Add Custom Fonts to Your WordPress Website
- This is a free / paid option (pricing)
- Sign up for an account
- They will provide you with a code to paste into your header.php file
- Then you will be able to browse through the hundreds of fonts that they have
- Has a tool that has images from all browsers so you can see what your font looks like in Internet explorer
- You can view the fonts with different backgrounds and weight, plus try your own text.
- Once you select your font, you choose the selectors h1 h2 p etc that you want your font to appear
- Or you can add the fonts to specific classes or id’s
- In order to do this you need:
– Access to an FTP editor
– You need to own the font and have it on your computer
- Use the tool to generate your own .js font file
- Upload to your host and link to it in header.php file
- More specific instructions found here
- Easy to use
- Automatic detection for uploaded fonts
- Graphic interface
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!